Guests will experience live music, see a large collection of classic and custom cars, and enjoy downtown Lombard’s stores and restaurant establishments, at this free and family friend event.
- June 8: Live Bait & The Bobbers - Paying homage to classic blues, soul, and rock.
- Car theme: Dust off night
- Kids’ Corner: Lombard Fire Department
- June 15: Lake Effect Band - Featuring classic rock, swing, and rhythm and blues.
- Car theme: MOPAR
- Kids’ Corner: Lombard Firebirds
- June 22: Faded Flannel - Your favorite alternative songs from the 90's
- Car theme: 90’s and newer
- Kids’ Corner: TBD
- June 29: Croozin' the Loop - Classic hits to dance and sing along with.
- Car theme: 1960’s
- Kids’ Corner: Lombard Baseball
- July 6: FOURTH OFJULY NO EVENT
- July 13: Heartache Tonight - An Eagles tribute band.
- Car theme: 1970’s
- Kids’ Corner: Village of Lombard - Celebrating Lombard’s 150th Birthday
- July 20: TLC Outdoor Family Movie Night – Begins at dusk
- July 27: FeelGood - Fun an energetic experience with dance hits from 60's to today.
- Car theme: 1980’s
- Kids’ Corner: Lombard Police Department
- August 3: Rocks Off Rolling Stone - A Rolling Stones tribute band.
- Car theme: British Invasion
- Kids’ Corner: Outreach House
- August 10: Motown Nation
- Car theme: Detroit – GM, Ford, Fiat Chrysler
- Kids’ Corner: Village – WaterSmart Program
- August 17: HiFi Superstar - Party rock songs from the 70's through today.
- Car theme: Hot Rod & Custom
- Kids’ Corner: Helen Plum Library
- August 24: American English
Cruise Nights and Summer Concerts is brought to you by title sponsor CD One Price Cleaners www.cdonepricecleaners.com/locations/illinois/dry-cleaning-in-lombard, and event sponsors: The American Legion Post 391, ComEd, Harry Caray's Restaurant, Klein, Thorpe and Jenkins, and Platinum Partners Realtor.
Music is scheduled to take place approximately 6:30 – 9:30 p.m. on S. Park Ave. A free craft or game from community groups will be available at Kids’ Corner, from 6-9 p.m. Updates and weather-related delays or cancellations will be shared on the Village of Lombard’s Facebook and Twitter pages. Cruise Nights is a family friendly event. No outside alcohol is allowed and alcohol consumption is confined to the licensed premises of the establishment from which it is purchased.
Guest parking is available in Metra commuter lots. Car themes are optional and the event is open to all classic and custom cars. Any cars that violate the 2-hour parking restrictions in place, risk ticketing. Cruise car parking may begin after 4 p.m.
For more information including parking maps, visit www.villageoflombard.org/cruisenights. For news updates or rain out alerts, “like” us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/lombardcruisenights and follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/lilacvillage.