Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Grace Street will be paved during overnight hours beginning Monday, August 17, as part of the 2015 Asphalt Paving and Patching Project. Paving will cause lane closures at various times throughout the week.
All construction is weather permitting and is subject to change due to rainfall. Below is a tentative schedule for paving on Grace Street:
- Monday: Paving is scheduled to take place during the overnight hours of Monday, beginning at 6 p.m., through 7 a.m. Tuesday morning.
- Monday and Tuesday Night: E. St. Charles Road will be paved between Westmore – Meyers Road and S. Grace Street
- Wednesday Night: Grace Street between will be paved between Prairie Avenue and Ash Street.
- Thursday: During the daytime hours on Thursday, Thermoplastic Pavement markings will be applied on Grace Street and St. Charles Road
- Expect some minor delays as there will be partial lane closures. At least one lane of traffic will be maintained in each direction.
Flaggers will be present throughout the paving process and construction crews will be on the road. Drivers are reminded to proceed with caution and obey posted speed limit signs.