Supporting Local Businesses During COVID19
Residents are reminded and encouraged to support a local business when making a purchase. Help support your community by shopping local!
Help Keep Illinois Open
Retail and Restaurant Regulations in Phase 4
The Revitalization Phase of the Restore Illinois public health approach to reopening the Illinois economy includes larger gathering sizes, additional businesses reopening and increased capacities. We must all continue to social distance, frequently wash our hands and cover our faces to maintain progress in overcoming COVID-19.
- Retail businesses may operate at maximum of 50% of store capacity.
- Capacity restrictions will be reassessed based on the latest science and public health metrics on an ongoing basis throughout Phase IV
- Restaurant and bar establishments are allowed to resume indoor dining operations
- Seated area capacity of restaurants and bars should be determined by arranging seating to provide a minimum of six feet between tables or other designated patron service areas.
- Indoor dining can reopen with groups of 10 or less, with tables spaced 6-feet apart in seated areas and with standing areas at no more than 25% of capacity.
- Capacity restrictions will be reassessed based on the latest science and public health metrics on an ongoing basis throughout Phase IV.
Shop Local Lombard!
In an effort to support Lombard businesses, the Village has created an interactive map of local businesses, available at www.villageoflombard.org/shoplocalmap. When making a purchase, we ask that you please consider ordering from a local business. (If you have a Lombard businesses and would like to be added to the interactive map, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Shop At Yorktown Shopping Center!
Yorktown Shopping Center is open!
The safety and health of guests, employees, and the community is always Yorktown's top priority. In compliance with orders and recommendations from the Governor of Illinois and local health organizations, out of an abundance of caution to keep everyone as safe as possible, Yorktown Center will be taking additional safety and sanitization precautions for the well-being of our community.
Mondays & Wednesdays from 11 am-12pm
Curbside Pick Up
Find out how you can shop online and pick-up curbside at www.yorktowncenter.com/clicks-to-curbside.
Help Prevent the Spread of Illness
In order to help slow and prevent the spread of illness, the CDC recommends the following:
Any individual over age 2 and able to medical tolerate a face-covering shall cover their nose and mouth “when in in a public place and unable to maintain a six-foot social distance.” Face coverings are required in public indoor spaces such as stores.
Learn how to make a face covering.